Three Quilts Today

Apparently, I have a lot for quilts to show you.  Believe me, the house is FULL of fiber art.

001
Paint Chips 49″x50″ $350

Red Tail Lights  26" x 31"
Red Tail Lights 26″ x 31″ $175

Color Can't Hurt You   30" x 36"
Color Can’t Hurt You 30″ x 36″ $175

11 Responses to “Three Quilts Today”
  1. Melodie 11 January 2010 at 3:04 pm #

When are you going to post the blue one I like so I can start bidding?

2. donna 11 January 2010 at 3:42 pm #

Blue one?

3. mel 12 January 2010 at 7:16 am #

the dahlia one that is posted on your flickr..I wish you would sell some socks too. I stole the ones you gave to Mom a couple of years ago. She can’t wear them around the house because they slide on the tile. My feet seem to stay cold all of the time..probably from the diabetes (Dad’s were like that too)

4. donna 12 January 2010 at 10:56 am #

and that one is not for sale….Clay has a dibs on it.

5. Nutrition Nut 12 January 2010 at 11:38 pm #

I see you have been working more on your blog. Nice!

6. donna 13 January 2010 at 8:55 am #

Bit by bit. Yesterday’s efforts were all trial and error, so it may be a while before the “I Must be Full” title gets back. Thanks for your help.

7. mel 13 January 2010 at 11:58 am #

I don’t think Clay should get it until he settles down & gets married…I can keep it for him until then!

8. Tami 14 January 2010 at 9:05 pm #

Paint Chips is so beautiful. Is that your title or the name of that kind of quilt?

9. donna 15 January 2010 at 7:15 am #

Paint Chips is the quilt’s name. I had seen an painting company’s ad in a magazine that displayed all their paint chips in a nice square. The way the chips were arranged just made the colors “sing”. Couldn’t resist the fabric challenge, so I went through all my fabric, cutting 2×3 pieces and then spent some days — many days — arranging and rearranging the pieces…….I’m glad you like it, Tami.

10. barbara 17 January 2010 at 11:52 am #

I love the paint chips one also!

11. donna 17 January 2010 at 12:46 pm #

Miss Barbara — all comments are “moderated” until they are approved. This is very normal on blogs….this keeps out spam and/or nasty comments that we really don’t care to publish. But now that your email address is now recognized , your comments can flow…………. and thank you.